The Buy/Sell Exchange, created by the Viticulture Assn. of the Santa Cruz Mountains (VASCM) in 2004, connects winemakers and growers for the purpose of selling Santa Cruz Mountains appellation grapes and other related products and services. See the Exchange list below of items/services for sale or wanted.
If you have something to sell, want to buy, or have a service to make available:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are already a subscriber to the email list your posting will be sent automatically to everyone subscribed to the list. If the email address you use to send the message is not the one you are subscribed with then the webmaster will need to accept your post and then please expect a delay. If you do not see your message in your inbox then it was not delivered to the list (the email you are using is not subscribed or your message exceeds the size limit for the list – see more below) and please contact the webmaster at email@example.com.
2. The webmaster will add your listing to this website (below).
3. When your item sells or you have found what you seek: please update the webmaster so we can remove it from the list. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Please note: there is a size limit of no more than 500KB for messages that will post to the list. If you are attaching photos, make sure that in total they do not exceed 500KB.
5. If you are not subscribed to the email list your message will not post. Contact email@example.com.
The Exchange: FOR SALE
2020 Harvest Winegrapes Available: (See equipment & supplies for sale below)
Organically-farmed Pinot Noir and Bordeaux varietals: Black Ridge Vineyards, just above Lexington Reservoir, has some ultra-premium Pinot Noir and Bordeaux varietals available for 2020 harvest. Organically farmed and well-tended. Please inquire for availability and pricing.
Contact: Bill Brosseau, (408) 832-4660
Santa Cruz Mountains Cabernet Franc: Cooper Garrod Estate Vineyards will have 8 to 10 tons of Cabernet Franc for sale this fall. These grapes are from a 30 year old certified organic vineyard and we follow CAWG practices. $2200 per ton.
Jan Garrod, General Manager, Garrod Trust
22647 Garrod Road, Saratoga, CA 95070
408-867-9527 (phone) / 408-718-9354 (cell)
Posted 7/20/20 - - - - - - - -- Santa Cruz Mountains Pinot Noir: 2 tons of premium Pinot Noir available. Grapes are 100% organically grown, high elevation and 115 Dijon clone. Expecting an estimated harvest date of 9/16. $4500/ton (net 30)
- - - - -
Local labor contractor with seasoned farmworkers is making some of his farm hands available to grape growers for this harvest season. If your vineyard is in the Watsonville / Santa Cruz area, give them a call: Steve Garrett Los Amigos Harvesting 831-768-6944 _______________