The Buy/Sell Exchange, created by the Viticulture Assn. of the Santa Cruz Mountains (VASCM) in 2004, connects winemakers and growers for the purpose of selling Santa Cruz Mountains appellation grapes and other related products and services. See the Exchange list below of items/services for sale or wanted.
If you have something to sell, want to buy, or have a service to make available:
1. Send an email to email@example.com . If you are already a subscriber to the email list your posting will be sent automatically to everyone subscribed to the list. If the email address you use to send the message is not the one you are subscribed with then the webmaster will need to accept your post and then please expect a delay. If you do not see your message in your inbox then it was not delivered to the list (the email you are using is not subscribed or your message exceeds the size limit for the list – see more below) and please contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The webmaster will add your listing to this website (below).
3. When your item sells or you have found what you seek: please update the webmaster so we can remove it from the list. Send an email to email@example.com.
4. Please note: there is a size limit of no more than 500KB for messages that will post to the list. If you are attaching photos, make sure that in total they do not exceed 500KB.
5. If you are not subscribed to the email list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Exchange: FOR SALE
2018 Harvest Winegrapes Available: (See equipment & supplies for sale below)
Santa Cruz Mountains Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Available: Meticulously cultivated and hand-tended in Woodside near Kings Mountain Rd. Price negotiable:
Chardonnay: About 5 – 7 tons
Pinot Noir: About 1 – 2 tons
Contact: Cecelia Pearson at email@example.com or 650-520-7370
– – – – – – – – – –
Santa Cruz Mountains Pinot Noir available: app. 3 tons of Pinot Noir available for a late August to early September harvest. This is a mixture of clones: Mt. Eden, Swan, 828, 115 and 667. We’re located up on the ridge at ~2500ft. elevation.
Contact: Mark Porter
Lago Lomita Vineyards
Santa Cruz Mountains Pinot Noir available:
Awesome white port available …Chardonnay “Port” currently in barrel, aged 7 years. Production cost $30 per gallon, asking $18 per gallon. Produced by Dancing Creek Winery from Trout Gulch Vineyards. Tasting is available by appointment at Wargin Wines in Watsonville. Please contact Jim Boyle at 408.221.2836 for answers to any pricing, production or technical questions. Please contact Mikael Wargin at 888.247-8333, to arrange for tasting.
Santa Cruz Mountains Chardonnay Wanted: Looking for at least 3 tons minimum and as much as 10 tons.
Contact: Jamie Kutch, Owner, Winemaker, Kutch Wines
firstname.lastname@example.org / phone: 917.270.8180
10 Macro bins, 30 7″ double bar barrel racks, some 16 low profile racks too. 5 small neutral barrels for sale. Tanks too. 2 1000 gallon and 1 2000 and 1 780 gal Cascade heavy plastic with manholes and one 240 gal Eneo tank. 8 55gallons stainless barrels and some 13and1/2 gallon stainless and beer kegs, 1 40 plate and frame filter. One painted unstoppable crusher/stemmer with must pump 3 phase with 4 inch hose. It’s ugly but always works. foam shippers in 2’s and 4’s with cardboard.
Contact: JP at 831-726-3112, email@example.com
$ 2000 obo Contact Bruce at 831-566-5394, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Exchange: WANTED
Local labor contractor with seasoned farmworkers is making some of his farm hands available to grape growers for this harvest season. If your vineyard is in the Watsonville / Santa Cruz area, give them a call: Steve Garrett Los Amigos Harvesting 831-768-6944 _______________