The Buy/Sell Exchange, created by the Viticulture Assn. of the Santa Cruz Mountains (VASCM) in 2004, connects winemakers and growers for the purpose of selling Santa Cruz Mountains appellation grapes and other related products and services. See the Exchange list below of items/services for sale or wanted.
If you have something to sell, want to buy, or have a service to make available:
1. Send an email to email@example.com . If you are already a subscriber to the email list your posting will be sent automatically to everyone subscribed to the list. If the email address you use to send the message is not the one you are subscribed with then the webmaster will need to accept your post and then please expect a delay. If you do not see your message in your inbox then it was not delivered to the list (the email you are using is not subscribed or your message exceeds the size limit for the list – see more below) and please contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The webmaster will add your listing to this website (below).
3. When your item sells or you have found what you seek: please update the webmaster so we can remove it from the list. Send an email to email@example.com.
4. Please note: there is a size limit of no more than 500KB for messages that will post to the list. If you are attaching photos, make sure that in total they do not exceed 500KB.
5. If you are not subscribed to the email list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Exchange: FOR SALE
2019 Harvest Winegrapes Available: (See equipment & supplies for sale below)
Cabernet: About 1 ton of clean delicious Cab available in a vineyard above Los Gatos. clone 47 on 1103P rootstock. The brix are sitting at 23.5. The vines have been hand managed from the start. Ready for harvest! Contact me if you are interested.
- - - - - -
Pinot Noir: We have about 1.5 tons extra of super clean and unallocated Pinot Noir-clones are 667,777,114,115 and 828 in our Aptos vineyard. Currently hanging at 21and 22 depending on the clone and slowing moving along about 1 degree per week. If you need a bin or more or just a few hundred pounds feel free to contact me at email@example.com $1600 per bin. Rob Marani. 831-254-1617 Posted 10/2/19
- - - - - - Pinot Noir:
Pinot noir ,Dijon clone, 550- 20 year old vines. Wine to sample from last year’s harvest if interested 19 brix As of the 1st week of Sept. Will sell grapes or trade for finished product. Call with any questions. Contact: Natalain 831-419-4828, firstname.lastname@example.org Deja view farm and vineyard, Corralitos Posted 9/4/19 - - - -
Santa Cruz Mountains Cabernet Franc Available
Cooper-Garrod has a little surplus of Cabernet Franc this year. 4 tons at $3200. If interested in all or some, let me know. It’s usually ready at the end of the season. Jan
Jan Garrod, General Manager, Garrod Trust
22647 Garrod Road
Saratoga, CA 95070
– – – – – – – –
Santa Cruz Mountains Pinot Noir Available:
0.75 tons cropped at 2 tons/acre. Harvest late September.
- Beautiful dark berry dominated by cherry
- Previous clients: DeVine, Salamander, Forty Stump, Radonich Brothers, Devincenzi, Cinnabar and CrosbyRonan.
- Pommand on 3309C; cordon trained; planted over 20 years ago.
– – – – – – –
Santa Cruz Mountains Chardonnay Available:
About a ton of good looking Chardonnay available. In Felton. Willing to make a deal.
Contact: Chris Chambers, 831-234-7386, email@example.com
– – – – – –
Santa Cruz Mountains Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Available: Meticulously cultivated and hand-tended in Woodside near Kings Mountain Rd. Price negotiable:
Chardonnay: About 3-5 tons
Pinot Noir: About 1 – 2 tons
Contact: Cecelia Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-520-7370
– – – – – – – – – –
Local labor contractor with seasoned farmworkers is making some of his farm hands available to grape growers for this harvest season. If your vineyard is in the Watsonville / Santa Cruz area, give them a call: Steve Garrett Los Amigos Harvesting 831-768-6944 _______________