The Buy/Sell Exchange, created by the Viticulture Assn. of the Santa Cruz Mountains (VASCM) in 2004, connects winemakers and growers for the purpose of selling Santa Cruz Mountains appellation grapes and other related products and services. See the Exchange list below of items/services for sale or wanted.
If you have something to sell, want to buy, or have a service to make available:
1. Send an email to email@example.com . If you are already a subscriber to the email list your posting will be sent automatically to everyone subscribed to the list. If the email address you use to send the message is not the one you are subscribed with then the webmaster will need to accept your post and then please expect a delay. If you do not see your message in your inbox then it was not delivered to the list (the email you are using is not subscribed or your message exceeds the size limit for the list – see more below) and please contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The webmaster will add your listing to this website (below).
3. When your item sells or you have found what you seek: please update the webmaster so we can remove it from the list. Send an email to email@example.com.
4. Please note: there is a size limit of no more than 500KB for messages that will post to the list. If you are attaching photos, make sure that in total they do not exceed 500KB.
5. If you are not subscribed to the email list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Exchange: FOR SALE
2019 Harvest Winegrapes Available: (See equipment & supplies for sale below)
Santa Cruz Mountains Pinot Noir Available:
0.75 tons cropped at 2 tons/acre. Harvest late September.
- Beautiful dark berry dominated by cherry
- Previous clients: DeVine, Salamander, Forty Stump, Radonich Brothers, Devincenzi, Cinnabar and CrosbyRonan.
- Pommand on 3309C; cordon trained; planted over 20 years ago.
– – – – – – –
Santa Cruz Mountains Chardonnay Available:
About a ton of good looking Chardonnay available. In Felton. Willing to make a deal.
Contact: Chris Chambers, 831-234-7386, email@example.com
– – – – – –
Santa Cruz Mountains Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Available: Meticulously cultivated and hand-tended in Woodside near Kings Mountain Rd. Price negotiable:
Chardonnay: About 3-5 tons
Pinot Noir: About 1 – 2 tons
Contact: Cecelia Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-520-7370
– – – – – – – – – –
Local labor contractor with seasoned farmworkers is making some of his farm hands available to grape growers for this harvest season. If your vineyard is in the Watsonville / Santa Cruz area, give them a call: Steve Garrett Los Amigos Harvesting 831-768-6944 _______________