The Buy/Sell Exchange, created by the Viticulture Assn. of the Santa Cruz Mountains (VASCM) in 2004, connects winemakers and growers for the purpose of selling Santa Cruz Mountains appellation grapes and other related products and services. See the Exchange list below of items/services for sale or wanted.
If you have something to sell, want to buy, or have a service to make available:
1. Send an email to email@example.com . If you are already a subscriber to the email list your posting will be sent automatically to everyone subscribed to the list. If the email address you use to send the message is not the one you are subscribed with then the webmaster will need to accept your post and then please expect a delay. If you do not see your message in your inbox then it was not delivered to the list (the email you are using is not subscribed or your message exceeds the size limit for the list – see more below) and please contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The webmaster will add your listing to this website (below).
3. When your item sells or you have found what you seek: please update the webmaster so we can remove it from the list. Send an email to email@example.com.
4. Please note: there is a size limit of no more than 500KB for messages that will post to the list. If you are attaching photos, make sure that in total they do not exceed 500KB.
5. If you are not subscribed to the email list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Exchange: FOR SALE
Its a Gearmore / Carrarospray GDL 200, 50 Gallon Sprayer.
$ 2000 obo Contact Bruce at 831-566-5394, email@example.com
Needs a replacement part to run. Barely used.
$300 or best offer
200 Gallons Capacity
Weight full of liquid=3Dapprox. 2085 lbs.
Dry weight=3D485 lbs.
Asking $500 or offer
Kubota Diesel Generator KJ-S130DX-60 SOLD
$3800 or best offer
Kohler 20 HP Engine
Electric Start Key Switch
Weight 485 lbs.
Asking $1800 or best offer
I HAVE 7 INCH 2 BARREL WESTERN SQUARE RACKS FOR $20 & VARIOUS SMALL SINGLE WALL FOOD GRADE TANKS.
JP and Kristine, River Run: email to firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 8/2/17
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
24 older single bar barrels racks for sale. $10 each.
Richard Alfaro, Alfaro Family Vineyards
420 Hames Rd.
Corralitos, CA 95076
Spectrum UV-Vis Spectrophotometer Model SP200UV for sale. In good shape, great for enzymatic, color and phenolic assays. Paid $2500, yours for $1000.
— Nathan W. Kandler Thomas Fogarty Winery & Vineyards / Lexington Wine Co. email@example.com
– – – – – – – – – – –
Anyone need a small blower/mist sprayer? My vineyard has outgrown this one. Price is negotiable; I’m also open to trades (equipment, grapes, etc.) from VASCM folks.
Nick de Sieyes
Contact: John Benedetti, Owner/Winemaker
Contact: John Benedetti, Owner/Winemaker
The Exchange: WANTED
Wanted: Neutral red barrels, not too old
Nicholas R. de Sieyes, PhD
831.688.1190 (office) / 831.331.0751 (cell)
- – – – – – – – – –
Wanted: Used barrel racks in decent condition.
Looking for 3-10 tons of Chardonnay grapes for the 2017 vintage.
Jamie Kutch | Owner, Winemaker
Kutch Wines | 2030 Moraga St | San Francisco, CA 94122
firstname.lastname@example.org / 917.270.8180 | www.kutchwines.com
2017 Harvest Winegrapes Available: (See equipment & supplies for sale below)
2.5-3 tons of Pinot 115
- – – – – – – – –
Award-Winning Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Available Now!
Meticulously cultivated and hand-tended in Woodside near Kings Mountain Rd.
Chardonnay: 5-6 tons
Pinot Noir: About 2 tons
Brix for both varietals is about 23.5 as of September 6, 2017.
Previous buyers include Thomas Fogarty, Clos La Chance, and Woodside Vineyards.
Contact Ron Mosley for details at 408-858-1862; email@example.com or
Cecelia Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-520-7370 Posted 9/6/17
Chardonnay: approx 1,600lbs ($2,000/ton, you pick) SOLD **site is located off of Altamont Rd. in Los Altos Hills
Contact: Cody Muhly, Coastal Range Vineyards email@example.com, 831.246.1022 (cell) coastalrangevineyards.com
App. 1 ton Pinot Noir SOLD
clones 667/777, from our vineyard off Branciforte Dr. Contact: Bonnie and Dale Thurston, firstname.lastname@example.org 831-334-9811 (Bonnie), 831-334-9800 (Dale) Posted 8/23/17
Local labor contractor with seasoned farmworkers is making some of his farm hands available to grape growers for this harvest season. If your vineyard is in the Watsonville / Santa Cruz area, give them a call: Steve Garrett Los Amigos Harvesting 831-768-6944 _______________